Monday, September 22, 2008

To All My Readers

Since December of 2007, I had a career change. I started my own company repairing, troubleshooting, and fixing computers, which has caused me to be busy beyond belief! i'd like to appologize for not adding more fresh information to this blog in a timely fashion and promise to stay on top of hings. I felt I owed you all an appology.

I want to thank all of you for your support,your wonderful emails, and for some of your comments. I love hearing from you all, as it truly enriches my blogging experience. Should you have any questions about anything at all, or should you want to see certain information up on this blog, please let me know.

Soon, i will be offering an opertunity for others to be invited here so they may share caregiving information base on personal experiences to help anyone who may come into contact with this blog on their quest to find proper information and advice for dealing with something so difficult. If you are interested in participating, please send an email to waldorfpc@gmail.com This is the company email, and it is checked daily several times a day. So I will not miss any responses.

Thanks so much for your continuous reading of my blog, and stay tuned for more.

No comments: